ULMA Handling Services: SUCCESS STORY
Sales Cloud, CPQ, Customer & Partner Communities, Pardot
Spain (with global clients)
Sales, Customer Care, Marketing
What does the ULMA group do?
The ULMA Group is one of the most important business groups in northern Spain and is part of the Mondragon Corporation.
ULMA Handling Services offers logistics solutions suitable for all types of warehousing needs from different customers and sectors.
ULMA needed to cover various business needs within the Forklifts and Inoxtruck divisions. At the same time the Customer Service and Marketing areas needed attention, considering the national and international operations of the company.
The growth experienced in recent years led ULMA to consider a qualitative leap in their management tools to improve the processes of its sales and marketing practice. This allowed them to be more competitive in their business model, selecting Salesforce as an innovative platform for the optimization and improvement of sales and marketing processes.
S4G solutions for ULMA Group
- 360º vision of the customer, throughout the entire engagement cycle.
- Standardize the way the Sales and Marketing teams work.
- Customer Management and automated Commercial Process, configuration of complex product kits with CPQ, budget approvals, pricing and integration with ERP.
- Marketing Campaign Management with Pardot, for internal management and control (events, promotional campaigns, etc.) as well as automation of communications (email marketing).
- Automated Bid Management and Bidding process with CPQ.
- Allow distributors to manage their proposals and orders from an online community.
- Information and follow-up of incidents and complaints with the customer through the case module.
sales opportunities managed in Salesforce
countries where opportunities are managed
Thank you for your interest in our Webinar!
Please fill in the form to access the video