LAFARGEHOLCIM EMEA DIGITAL CENTER: Success Story
Construction Materials and Solutions
Sales Cloud, Pardot & Einstein Analytics
Sales Cloud , Einstein Analytics, Pardot
Good partner with very specialized people
“Working with S4G has been a great experience. We developed together a 360 view of the Customer using Einstein Analytics and the results were very positive for our business. S4G has very specialized people putting lot of effort to achieve valuable results.”
Javier Combarros. CRM Salesforce Analyst and Business Consultant Commercial & CRM
What does LAFARGEHOLCIM do?
LafargeHolcim is an industry leader in the field of construction materials and solutions.
LaFargeHolcim is organized in four business areas: cement, aggregates, concrete, and solutions and products, with a leading position in all regions where they operate and a diversified business portfolio balanced between mature and developing markets.
EMEA Digital Center is the company within the LafargeHolcim group that provides technological solutions for the group’s companies in the regions of Europe, Africa and the Middle East. EMEA Digital Center provides innovative services to more than 30,000 users in the 53 countries within the region, contributing to business success through efficiency and innovation.
Due to its scale as a global company with a large number of users and a continuously changing environment, LafargeHolcim required an evolution and optimization of processes on their Sales Cloud platform.
One of the main challenges as a company was to offer its sales team a comprehensive, 360º view of its customers due to the distribution of information on different systems and limited adoption of standard Sales Cloud dashboards.
S4G Solutions for LafargeHolcim
- Improvement of existing processes and optimization of the platform
- Adoption of new processes using high standards of development and implementation.
- Support the EMEA Digital Center team with the global adoption of Salesforce, enabling a move towards an Agile methodology of continuous change
Einstein Analytics – Customer 360°
- Integration of information silos (Salesforce and non-Salesforce) and blending and transformation of sources to create analytical synergie
- Construction of powerful, dynamic, and intuitive dashboards embedded in Sales Cloud with KPI’s that generate value in daily interactions, provide an understanding of the current situation, and offer visuals of each client’s evolution.
- Enriched mobile experience with Einstein Analytics’ layout builder, bringing intelligent analysis to any device at any time for agile, data-based decision making.
Einstein Analytics – Knowledge Transfer
- Training sessions for intelligent navigation through the platform and creation of powerful analytical assets.
- Consultative accompaniment in the alignment of best practices for integration and transformation of information sources, orchestration of intelligent applications and creation of dynamic and enriched dashboards.
- Update of the customer consent considerations to align with the new data protection law, GDPR.
- Automation of the GDPR update process according to the language of the custome
- Creation of the “Preference Center” in various languages, making it easier for customers to change their preferences for receiving market communications.
- Consultative accompaniment during the implementation.
Thank you for your interest in our Webinar!
Please fill in the form to access the video