Fundación Tajamar: Success Story
Sales Cloud and NPSP
Fundraising, Collection, Donor Management and Administration
“So far, the implementation of Salesforce by S4G has been a success and has meant easier donor management for us (receipts, 182 model, campaign communications, reporting) and is allowing us to centralize all the information and track the various interactions with donors in one place regardless of who made them.”
Felipe Barral Lobo. CFO
What does Fundación Tajamar do?
Tajamar is a center of special education school, with subsidized education at all levels: Infant, Primary, Secondary, Baccalaureate and Vocational training.
The purpose of Fundación Tajamar is to promote and encourage teaching, educational, social, cultural and training activities carried out in the area surrounding Tajamar, which is part of Opus Dei.
- Implementation of Salesforce to make up for the shortcomings of the previous solution used by Tajamar.
- Automation of candidate entry.
- Migrate the historical database database to the new data model.
- Make it easier for users to use the tool and manage its social base.
S4G’s solution for the client
- Implementation of NPSP (Nonprofit Success Pack).
- Configuration of Web2Lead for automatic candidate entry.
- Migration of historical data to the new organization.
- Thanks to Salesforce CRM, easy management of the main processes within the foundation:Management of donations, projects, campaigns, remittances, tax certificates, process 182…
- Installation and configuration of the SDOCs package for the generation of documentation from the Salesforce platform.
- Integration between Salesforce and Gmail platform.
projects managed as a destination for donations
Donor Conversion Ratio
marketing campaigns managed in parallel
Nos encanta que estés interesad@ en el webinar
Rellena este sencillo formulario para ver el video