A construction materials company: Success Story
Construction Materials and Solutions
Sales Cloud, Pardot & Tableau CRM
Sales Cloud , Tableau CRM, Pardot
Good partner with very specialized people.
“Working with S4G has been a great experience. We developed together a 360 view of the Customer using Tableau CRM and the results were very positive for our business. S4G has very specialized people putting lot of effort to achieve valuable results.”
CRM Salesforce Analyst and Business Consultant
What does our client do?
Leading manufacturer of construction materials, operating in more than 50 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
One of the leading companies in its industry, it provides quality services to tens of thousands of customers thanks to its use of innovative and efficient solutions.
With several business units, it stands out by offering excellent quality services on both emerging and developed competitive markets.
Due to its scale as a global company with a large number of users and a continuously changing environment, our client required an evolution and optimization of processes on their Sales Cloud platform.
One of the main challenges as a company was to offer its sales teams a comprehensive, 360º view of its customers due to the distribution of information on different systems and limited adoption of standard Sales Cloud dashboards.
S4G Solutions for our client
- Improvement of existing processes and optimization of the platform
- Adoption of new processes using high standards of development and implementation.
- Support its Digital Center team with the global adoption of Salesforce, enabling a move towards an Agile methodology of continuous change
Tableau CRM – Customer 360°
- Integration of information silos (Salesforce and non-Salesforce) and blending and transformation of sources to create analytical synergie
- Construction of powerful, dynamic, and intuitive dashboards embedded in Sales Cloud with KPI’s that generate value in daily interactions, provide an understanding of the current situation, and offer visuals of each client’s evolution.
- Enriched mobile experience with Tableau CRM’ layout builder, bringing intelligent analysis to any device at any time for agile, data-based decision making.
Tableau CRM – Knowledge Transfer
- Training sessions for intelligent navigation through the platform and creation of powerful analytical assets.
- Consultative accompaniment in the alignment of best practices for integration and transformation of information sources, orchestration of intelligent applications and creation of dynamic and enriched dashboards.
- Update of the customer consent considerations to align with the new data protection law, GDPR.
- Automation of the GDPR update process according to the language of the custome
- Creation of the “Preference Center” in various languages, making it easier for customers to change their preferences for receiving market communications.
- Consultative accompaniment during the implementation.
Thank you for your interest in our Webinar!
Please fill in the form to access the video