Cafés Candelas: Success Story
Sales Cloud, Field Lightning Service, S-Docs
Spain, Portugal and Andorra
Implementation, development and integrations
“We worked with S4G on implementing Salesforce in our organisation to take our entire game plan forward and improve our customer impacts in order to achieve our strategic growth objectives. With S4G we found a partner willing to really drill down into all of our processes in order to leverage Salesforce and focus the company on tasks that create value and therefore boost efficiency and return. S4G is a byword for customer engagement and dedication, and we couldn’t be happier. Thanks, team!”
Alejandro Álvarez. CFO Candelas
What does Cafés Candelas do?
Cafés Candelas is the largest coffee roasting firm in Galicia. It has become a nationally recognised coffee brand thanks to its leadership position in the hospitality channel, where more than 800 million cups of Candelas coffee are served.
Cafés Candelas needed to overhaul its commercial management to get a 360° insight into customers across all its areas in order to offer an enhanced service and better manage resources. The firm’s process establishes frequent contacts to provide business, technical and training services.
S4G Solutions for Cafés Candelas
● 360° customer insight for all departments
Implementation of Sales Cloud, focusing on the tool’s standard to leverage scalability.
● Tailored developments that make it easier for users to manage and optimise customer visit plans for both the sales team and technical service personnel.
● Integration with the S-Docs tool to facilitate the creation and display of all forms used.
● Development of an order assistant to streamline vendor tasks during product delivery to customers, automating and providing information to bring down processing times.
● Developments for invoice and delivery note generation, as well as collection management. Being able to print sales documents at the point of sale.
Thank you for your interest in our Webinar!
Please fill in the form to access the video