Salesforce Integration with or without Mulesoft
Integrate Salesforce with all your systems
What makes us the best Salesforce integration experts?
One of the main concerns when approaching a project is systems integration.
However, integrating Salesforce is one of our strengths at S4G, with extensive experience integrating with all types of systems: ERPs such as
SAP, Navision, JD Edwards or Sage, or custom-developed systems built on other technologies.
We have done hundreds of Salesforce integrations with various email systems, Business Intelligence platforms, Marketing Automation, ERP, E-commerce and electronic signature solutions.
S4G was one of the first Salesforce Partners to specialize in MuleSoft, the most complete solution to manage all your connectivity through APIs. Mulesoft helps your organization to generate networks of data applications and devices in the cloud. Mulesoft helps integrate all types of systems, inside or outside the Salesforce ecosystem.
The advantages of Salesforce integration with S4G expertise:
- To ensure a successful integration, we will help you analyze your systems and decide how information and processes flow between them.
- We will advise you on the type of connector suitable for each case: biand
- unidirectional, native connectors, Lightning, or MuleSoft.
- Web Services integrations are performed through S4G’s own Integration Engine.
- Data migration assistance for total security and project management.
- Three month warranty after the implementation and integration of Salesforce solutions with your systems.
- We will train your team to be able to perform future integrations autonomously.