Salesforce Implementation and Development
Excellence in technology, implementation and project management
What makes us the best Salesforce Developers and Consultants?
Salesforce is the market’s #1 CRM Platform with a spectacular feature base to build on.
However, every business is different, and you need to tailor the tool to your particular needs.
We have experience in implementing Salesforce solutions for: Sales, Marketing, E-Commerce, Customer Service, Field Service, Administration, Mobility and Communities, as well as Integration Platform (Mulesoft) and Data Analytics (Tableau).
Our operations team has an average of 4 Salesforce certifications per person. Our Consultants, Salesforce Developers and Architects are leading industry experts. Our commitment to excellence in implementation, project management, and code quality development is reflected in the trust of our customers. More than 95% of our customers give us the highest rating on the Salesforce Appexchange.
Trust and excellence is what has earned us the privilege of being one of Salesforce’s Top 10 Platinum Partners globally.
The benefits of engaging S4G expert Salesforce Developers:
- You will leverage our know-how of having completed nearly 900 projects for companies in more than 20 industries.
- We will apply best practices and solutions with proven effectiveness, adding the differential value for your specific project.
- You will be able to customize your Salesforce platform and specific work processes to meet your business needs and build a scalable and sustainable solution, capable of evolving with your business, and generate value through standardization and automation.
- Your key users and business process owners will provide feedback during the implementation process, without having to lose focus on their day-to-day tasks.
- Choose the project model and methodology that best fits your needs.
- Using the Heroku PaaS, we can perform any type of development outside of Salesforce and integrate it easily.
- Three month warranty after the implementation and integration of Salesforce solutions with your systems.