Salesforce Platform Audit
Audit, detect areas of improvement, optimize
Salesforce audit to discover and improve
Many of our new customers are already users of one or more Salesforce clouds. Some of them want to implement additional Salesforce solutions or incorporate features such as Artificial Intelligence; others reach out to us because they are dissatisfied with the initial project or find that they are not getting the full benefit of the tools.
Some 40% of our clients come from a first Salesforce implementation that did not meet their expectations. We help them get a positive return on their Salesforce investment, ensuring success in these “second chance” projects.
To start a project that builds on previous work, S4G conducts a Salesforce audit to understand the current situation, identify problems and opportunities for improvement.
Carrying out a Salesforce audit will allow you to:
- Define your starting point, performing a health check of the existing implementation to initiate a working plan.
- Automate processes to streamline the work of your team.
- Identify possible security gaps.
- Analyze data quality, detect errors and duplications.
- Understand the need for Salesforce customization for different departments.
- Detect user training needs to optimize their use of Salesforce.
- Facilitate future maintenance and scalability of the solution, reducing or eliminating technical debt.