CONSUMER GOODS CLOUDThe ultimate tool for customer insights h1>
Streamline and reach your end consumers thanks to Salesforce’s Consumer Goods Cloud.
Consumer Goods Cloud is a Salesforce vertical cloud solution specifically for professionals and businesses in the Consumer Goods industry. It’s the definitive solution to connect manufacturers, producers, distributors and customers. CGC stands out thanks to the deeper insights given into your end consumer. Discover which products have the highest potential in your target market or locate new market opportunities.
Consumer Goods Cloud solves issues around organizing and prioritizing which of your customers or potential opportunities need more attention. This is achieved through lists of recommendations, visualizing this information in an easy and your point-of-sale audits with image recognition by Einstein Vision AI, evaluating shelf space occupied by products or missing items in real time. Make sure your customers’ favorite products are always available.
SALESFORCE CONSUMER GOODS CLOUD ALLOWS YOU TO: h3>
- Have better end consumer insights.
- Be a step ahead of your competition.
- Optimize your sales routes.
- Visualize your sales districts with Salesforce Maps.
- Leverage industry best practices with out of the box functionality.
- Streamline your retailers’ product audits.
- Manage your stock levels.
- Prioritize your customers and business opportunities.
- Create closer relations within your value chain.
- Take advantage of image recognition to get product details.
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH CONSUMER GOODS CLOUD
At S4G we have extensive experience in the Consumer Goods Industry, with numerous clients who rely on us for the implementation of Salesforce solutions. Since Consumer Goods Cloud was launched in 2019, many of our clients have been incorporating this solution to streamline their stock intake and sales visits with the aim of improving their end customer insights. Chovi and Dibaq are among the companies using CGC solutions built with us.
Cafés Candelas: 360 Digitization in the Horeca channel
Find new business opportunities thanks to Salesforce Maps
How to collect First Party Data with Consumer Goods Cloud CRM?
Nos encanta que estés interesado en nuestros webinars
Rellena este sencillo formulario para que puedas ver el vídeo