TABLEAU CRM ANALYTICSYour Salesforce Data Analytics solution h1>
Convert your data into knowledge, empower your teams and make BI-based decisions with CRM Analytics (previously Tableau) by Salesforce.
Tableau CRM Analytics is the Salesforce analytics cloud that converts your data into intelligence for your business. Information is power, but knowledge is what will take you to the next level. Enter Tableau. Built on Einstein’s AI data analysis program, Tableau helps make business decisions based on historical analysis, predictions on KPIs and objective recommendations. Try this powerful duo of business intelligence and AI for your sales, customer service and marketing teams.
Nurtured by a wide variety of tools like Email Studio, Interaction Studio or Sales Cloud, CRM Analytics will process a high volume of data to analyze and present it in a clear comprehensive manner. Exhaustive insights of how your customers interact with your brands across different channels then allow you personalize your offering of products and services.
What are you waiting for? Turn your clients into loyal customers! Enhance your decision making with Tableau CRM Analytics.
CRM ANALYTICS BY SALESFORCE ALLOWS YOU TO: h3>
- Obtain a singular, strategic vision of your organization.
- Improve your sales pipeline management.
- Increase your marketing ROI with better targeted campaigns.
- Share data, reports and dashboards quickly with your team.
- Process your data into intelligence and decision making based on data driven forecasting.
- Manage your Salesforce records from Tableau CRM saving time.
- Dive deep into your data to find answers.
- Set up alerts and notifications on KPI tracking.
- Leverage analytics on the go, thanks to Tableau CRM Mobile App.
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH TABLEAU CRM ANALYTICS
Data management and analysis has become a key part of businesses, especially those that have a constant flow of information. At S4G we have extensive experience in implementing Salesforce tools, such as Tableau CRM, to manage valuable information.
In the case of one of our clients, a leading international construction materials company, the incorporation of Tableau CRM allowed them to add value in their daily interactions by creating dynamic dashboards embedded in their Sales Cloud. This helps their sales teams to improve tracking each customer and to better understand their needs.