S4G, a newly acquired company by McKinsey is the Salesforce technology backbone of Growth, Marketing & Sales Practice, being a world leading Salesforce Consultancy ranked as a top 10 Salesforce Partner worldwide.
The Growth, Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help clients in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
And together, with the most powerful CRM tool in the market, Salesforce, we create unique, high-impact solutions for our clients.
Here are some highlights of the job. You will know plenty more at the first interview 😉
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen relationships with stakeholders and other decision makers in the target customer organizations.
- Work closely with the delivery team during the implementation phase to identify existing opportunities and creating new ones aligned with client needs.
- Proactively collaborate with consultants, technical specialists and the Client Development team, sharing their vision and knowledge of the customer to develop value proposals that are transformed into projects.
- Build and maintain a strong network of contacts in target industries that can contribute to the company’s revenues.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience managing CRM implementation projects, contributing business development and being a trusted advisor.
- Skills: Strong verbal/written communications, resilience, entrepreneurial mindset, result-oriented, knowledge of project methodologies.
- Nice-to-have: English C1 (a part of the interview will be in English)
- Location: Madrid.