In this regard, and with the aim of guaranteeing all the information required for correct browsing, we provide you with the following information on what cookies are, what types of cookies exist on our website and how they can be configured or disabled.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you click on a website. Their main purpose is to recognize you every time you log into the website and to improve its quality and ensure better use of the site.
S4G uses its own cookies and those belonging to third-party companies that are S4G suppliers.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage your computer/device and, if enabled in your browser settings, help identify and resolve potential errors in the functioning of the website.
By accessing the website, you expressly agree to the use of these cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your site browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work properly.
3. TECHNICAL COOKIES
These cookies allow you to browse the website and leverage its functionalities. They also let the site be adapted to your preferences, such as choice of language, text size, adaptation of the graphical interface to your screen, geographically locating you so you can interact with the maps enabled on the site, etc.
|Pll_language||S4G||This cookie is characteristic of the tools with which the website was developed and saves the chosen browsing language.||1 year|
|cookies||Recognises whether certain cookies have been blocked in your browser settings||Session|
|APISID||These cookies allow you to browse the website, providing access to different sections so you do not have to navigate backwards.
They also let you use the maps integrated in the page or connect to Google+ via the dedicated button.
4. ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies are used to display the advertisements most relevant to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you view a single advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies usually belong to media agencies that anonymise the information and assign it to advertising companies.
|Pardot||Pardot||Established when you log into a session as a Pardot user. This cookie is not configured in the visitor’s browser.||Permanent|
|Lpv#||Pardot||This is used to optimise our sales experience and provide relevant site content.||1 day|
|Visitor_id#||Pardot||The visitor cookie consists of a unique visitor ID and your unique account identifier. For example, the cookie name “visitor_id12345” stores the visitor value “1010101010” and “12345” is the account identifier. This cookie is set for visitors by the Pardot tracking code.||10 years|
|Visitor_id#||Pardot||Provides a unique Pardot ID. This is used to optimise your browsing experience and provide you with relevant web content.||10 years|
|IDE||Doubleclick||These cookies store information about how you use the website and the advertisements you have viewed.
They will show advertising tailored to your preferences.
5. ANALYTICAL COOKIES
S4G uses Google Analytics on the platform. This is a service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
By using this site you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes stated above.
These are the cookies used on the platform:
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES|
|_utmt||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||10 minutes|
|_utmc||Not used in ga.js. Configured to interact with urchin.js. This cookie previously acted with the _utmb cookie to determine whether you were in a new session or visit.||Logout|
For more information, please visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/
- You can block cookies through browser configuration tools. You can also configure your browser to alert you when a server wants to save a cookie:
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
2. If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
3. If you use Chrome, in the Options section > Advanced Options > Privacy. To learn more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
4. If you use Opera, you can configure your browser under Security followed by Privacy. For more information visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
5. If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Last updated: 24 April 2018